Club members can join the SWRC Strava and Garmin group via the following link:
The Garmin website contains some of the club run routes. You can download a list below:
If you want to download a GPX file from an e-mail or website these are the basics.
- Save the .GPX or .TCX file to your computer. You can’t copy directly from an e-mail or website to your Garmin.
- Plug your Garmin into the computer via the correct lead.
- One or two folders should open on your computer. One for the Garmin hard drive and one if you have SD card loaded in the Garmin. If they don’t open, the lead could be wrong or something else but unless the folder appears the rest doesn’t work.
- Open the file that says New Files which should be somewhere in one of these folders.
- Copy the GPX / TCX file from your computer to this New Files folder.
- Unplug Garmin and see if the file appears in the relevant section (Courses).